See Photo: Powerbank explodes inside a car



tNIBONG TEBAL: A 72-year-old retired engineer is thankful that he wasn’t in his car when the powerbank he left inside the glove compartment burst into flames.

Recalling the incident last Saturday afternoon, Tan Heng Swee said he parked his Proton Iswara at the Old Frees Association in Jalan Sultan Ahmad Shah and went for lunch with my wife Alice Tan, 67, at a nearby restaurant.

“About an hour later, the parking attendant rushed in to inform me that smoke was billowing from my car. I quickly grabbed an extinguisher and put out the fire.

“Later, I found out the fire was caused by the powerbank.

Source- The Star Online Malaysia

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Be Socialized And Subscribed
Be Socialized And Subscribed
Receive All Latest And Hottest Musics,Gossips & News Updates Directly Into Your Inbox & Stay With Us !!!

E-Mail Will Be Delivered By FeedBurner.