If you own land in Cross River State, E- register it now!

The Cross River State Government has begun E-registration of all old C of O's and new land acquisitions through its agency CRGIA. So if you own land or property re- register it immediately. www.crgia.crossriverstate.gov.ng. Continue...


Post a Comment

Be Socialized And Subscribed
Be Socialized And Subscribed
Receive All Latest And Hottest Musics,Gossips & News Updates Directly Into Your Inbox & Stay With Us !!!

E-Mail Will Be Delivered By FeedBurner.